Updated: Jun 27, 2020
The warmer the water the better! Try starting with one of these for 20-40 minutes...
KEY OVERALL BENEFITS:
Alleviates sore muscles
Helps improve sleep
Cleanses out toxins
Remember to hydrate with a glass of water during and after your bath.
Setting up some crystals in the space is also a fun little ritual.
TRY THESE COMBINATIONS OF INGREDIENTS...
1) 10 drops lavender essential oil, 1 cup Epson salt, and 1/2 cup of baking soda.
2) 2 cups Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 cup Epson salt,10 drops peppermint essential oil.
3) 1 cup Epson salt, 2 cups baking soda, 1 cup sea salt, 10 drops eucalyptus essential oil.
4) 1/2 cup coconut oil, 1 cup Epson salt, 10 drops of orange essential oil.
5) 10 drops orange essential oil, 1 cup Epson salt, 1/2 baking soda, 2 tbsp grated ginger.
Collect your own kit of essential oils or start with this one below...
Note: I am not a doctor and I created this post simply for the fun of sharing. If you have a health condition or are pregnant, please talk with your doctor before trying a detox bath.
Do you have your own awesome bath concoction? Please share it with me below! :)